Prices include shipping within the US
- Botanical Name: Chamaedorea elegans - Neanthe bella palm
- Common Name(s): Parlor Palm
- Description: This cat safe plant, the Parlor Palm is slow growing which makes for an excellent house plant. The Parlor Palm has lush green fronds that can grow up to 4 feet in height making this a great addition as a floor plant that is paw-fect for your furbabies! Let them investigate, nibble on and play hide and seek with you!
- Care: The Parlor Palm seeks bright indirect light to grow tall and lush. If your home needs additional lighting, grow lights can help. Water with rain or filtered water when the top 2 inches of soil feels dry. You can also gauge the weight of the pot. If it feels light, then water. If it feels heavy then wait a few more days. If your air conditions are dry in your home, the addition of a humidifier filled with rain or filtered water will be beneficial.
- Add this Parlor Palm to your Cat Safe Plants collection for its lush green fronds, that in time it may become a floor plant, in warm weather you may place it on your shady porch or patio, and to know it is safe around your pets to brush their faces up against!