Prices include shipping within the US
- Botanical Name: Peperomia tetraphylla Hope
- Common Names: Hoya Hope
- Description: This cat safe plant, the Peperomia Hope is a hybrid cultivar of Peperomia deppeana and Peperomia quadrifolia, both of which are low growing vining epiphytes. With medium to dark green, thick, and round leaves that grow in groups of 3 to 4 leaves along a trailing stem. It may produce tiny flowers on long spikes in spring or summer. Perfect for hanging with its cascading traits or place on a pedestal so the trailing vines tempt playfulness from your cat!
- The Peperomia Hope loves morning light or bright, indirect light, preferably an East facing window. You may also supplement with grow lights if needed. Especially if you experience diminished light during winter. If you find any of your plants getting leggy, find a place with more light or supplement. You may also prune your Peperomia Hope and use those to propagate new plants.
- Your Peperomia Hope prefers waterings of rain or filtered water. It tends to like to dry out in between waterings a bit. the top 2 inches of soil should feel dry. About once per week in the summer and up to once per 2 weeks in the winter depending on your climate. If you notice its leaves are curling, that is an indication that it prefers a bit more water. On the other hand, mushy stems or leaves indicate less water. You want to make sure to avoid root rot by too much water. Fertilize once per month with a good liquid fertilizer correctly mixed for houseplants.
- Add this Peperomia Hope to your Cat Safe Plants collection for it thick round green clusters of leaves on a trailing vine growth habit, it is considered low maintenance with watering needs, its cascading growth to tempt your kitties! Start your own Peperomia Party!